These delicious little cocoa pancake muffin bites are airy and light, little puffs.
Pick them up with your fingers and eat them plain, or dunk into your favorite syrup or jam.
They’re gluten-free, grain-free, and dairy-free, and so easy to make!
- 1 Cup almond flour
- 2 Egg whites
- Â½ Cup almond milk
- Â¼ Cup raw cacao powder
- Â¼ Cup berries
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a bowl, mix the almond flour, egg whites, almond milk, and cacao powder.
- Blend with a hand mixer until the batter has no lumps left.
- Pour the batter into a muffin pan lined with parchment liners.
- Top with berries and bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
You’ll also love these recipes from Joyful Abode:
- Apricot Cashew Bars
- Paleo Lemon Poppyseed Muffins
- Homemade Green Superfood Powder (for Smoothies)
- Grain-Free Chocolate Cake Donuts with Vanilla Bean Glaze