Are you looking for an easy and quick chicken teriyaki bowl recipe? You’re in the right place! It’s like take-out, but at made in just a few minutes at home.
This post contains affiliate links.
Are you sitting at home, craving something a little out of the ordinary, but you’re super hungry, so you need to eat ASAP?
Or maybe you’re writing your meal plan for the week, and one day you’re just running around like crazy, and need something quick and simple to cook?
Make this super-simple chicken teriyaki bowl recipe! It’s so quick, and doesn’t have a million ingredients. Perfect for those nights when you need something delicious, like 10 minutes ago.
- 1 Pound boneless chicken breast
- 1 Tsp grated ginger
- â…› Cup tamari sauce or coconut aminos
- 2 Tbsp orange juice
- 2 Tbsp sesame oil
- Chives and sesame seeds to taste
- Gluten free noodles rice noodles, or shredded cabbage
- In a bowl whisk together the ginger, tamari sauce or coconut aminos, orange juice, and sesame oil. Set aside.
- Cut the chicken into cubes.
- Add the chicken to the bowl with the sauce and let it marinate for 10-15 minutes.
- Take the chicken out of the bowl and place it in a pan over medium heat.
- Cook it for 5-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Top with some chives and sesame seeds.
- Serve with the noodles or cabbage and enjoy.
Add some lemon juice if you'd like, for a little extra tanginess.
You’ll also love these recipes from Joyful Abode:
- Homemade Baked Egg Rolls Recipe
- Balsamic Green Beans and Onions Recipe
- Easy Chilled Cucumber Salad Recipe
- Thai Coconut Lime Chicken Soup Recipe